Saturday, January 29, 2011

Western Breakfast @ Han's Cafe and Cake House


Chinese New Year is coming next week and a haircut for Rubee is necessary before i can show him to my friends and relatives!

The grooming will take two hours and i took the chance to have breakfast at the original Han's outlet near my old kampong in Nee Soon!

A major renovation was completed just a few months ago and resulted in a doubling of seating capacity in this 24 hours self-service restaurant.

An alfresco area has also been set up, which was my preference in view of the unstoppable rain and cooler weather. The pitter-pattering of the raindrops sounds like a great suggestion when i am sipping my cup of hot coffee!

Have i mentioned that fried egg with bacon was my favourite breakfast at Han's? You guess right! That western breakfast was my choice!

The buttery toasts were as good as i remember but nothing beats dipping them in the 60%-raw egg yolk and swallowing pieces of them with a dash of chilli sauce!

My determination is weak... i ordered a slice of cold black forest cake! Delicious as expected although more vanilla for the bottom layer would be a better choice for me.

=====

Location
906, Upper Thomson Road

Price
Fried Egg with Bacon (with coffee) - S$6.20
Black Forest Cake - S$3.50





No comments:

Post a Comment