Tuesday, July 07, 2020

My Favourite Strawberry Flavored Snacks - Julie's Love Letters with Strawberry Flavored Cream!

I mentioned my deep affection for strawberry flavoured snacks in the post here but there was neither any picture nor mention of the one known to be my favourite as i couldn't find traces of it in any supermarkets  / convenience stores! 

Of all places, i finally found two remaining boxes of my favourite strawberry flavored cream snacks at a supermarket near my home! To think that i have been searching for it for the past few weeks and it turned out to be available at a shop so close to me. 

In case you are still wondering, it's indeed the love letters with strawberry flavoured cream from the brand, Julie's! Most commonly found in tins, i am so willing to make do with the smaller boxes! 

Two packs in a box; i couldn't resist opening it even though my initial intention for dinner was to have just steamed broccoli. Darn, how could i have such weak discipline?! 

Hmmmm, the love letters appeared shorter than i remember them to be but the buttery aroma that escaped upon opening still managed to pull my heartstrings. Anyway, Julie's Love Letters are synonymous with lunar new year as my family has a habit of purchasing a few tins to entertain guests who visit our home as part of the celebration.  

There are other brands selling similar love letters and while i am not confident enough to say i have tried everything; the ones from Julie's courted me with its nice buttery crunch, sweet-sour strawberry cream and good memories from my childhood. If i ever get dementia, this would likely be one of the items that could evoke some recollection from me. 

Down to my last piece! All the weight i lost during the circuit breaker are slowly coming back to me. Must control, control, control! 

No comments:

Post a Comment