Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Hokkien Mee from Hua Hua Cooking & Eating @ Yishun Park Hawker Centre [Singapore] #huahuahokkienmee #yishunparkhawkercentre

I love hokkien mee but its use of yellow noodles always makes me think twice when it comes to selection for a meal as i am no fan of it; hence, there's a chance of me trying only if the stall happens to be famous. 

This particular one at Yishun Park Hawker Centre had the name "hua hua" which means "flower flower" and i decided to order a plate of hawker mee after reading about it from a blog; that's how superficial i am although given my age; i honestly dislike wasting my calories intake n terribly tasting food. 

At S$4.00, i was happy to see a good balance of yellow noodles and thick bee hoon. At the same time, however, it was rather despairing to find only one pathetic prawn. Oh well, let's be positive as my cholesterol level has always been a concern during my annual body check up. 

Taste wise; i thought this would be a fantastic for people who are trying hokkien mee for the first time. It retained that original, authentic flavour from my childhood and i absolutely love the gravy that's, simply put, satisfying! Personally, having tried hokkien mee from many other stalls, i would prefer bee hoon over yellow noodles and a ton of crispy pork lard on my noodles!

=====

Location
51 Yishun Avenue 11,
Yishun Park Hawker Centre,
#01-41, Singapore 768867

Map
As above.

Website

https://yishunparkhc.sg/

Menu
As above.

Pricing
Hokkien Mee - S$4.00

No comments:

Post a Comment