Sunday, March 31, 2019

Piggy Banks Galore @ Hua Mum Night Market in Bangkok [Thailand]

My love for piggy banks means I am always on the lookout, whenever I am overseas, to add to my collection at home and just in case you are wondering; the current number stands at 36! 

Hence, you can imagine the shock on my face when I chanced upon a stall selling nothing but only piggy banks with super adorable designs like ultraman, pokemon, characters from Winnie the Pooh cartoon etc.

And there were other sizes; I was so tempted to secure a humongous one so that it can become an iconic feature in my house! However, the thought of bringing it back to Singapore with an increased risk in breaking it kind of stopped me from further action. 

I had to make do with a slightly smaller one which cost me 150 baht. With cashless transactions on the rise, it's unfortunate that I don't get many coins nowadays and many of my empty pigs are currently starved. :(

=====

Location 
Hua Mum Night Market, 
Bangkok, Thailand


No comments:

Post a Comment