Friday, November 09, 2018

Goofing Around @ Lao Zhong Zhong Eating House

I often have photographs that don't appear in this blog as there are so many to begin with and at times; procrastination kicks in and the topic in mind is delayed indefinitely.

For the pictures that would be appearing in this post; the original intention was on the disappointing oyster omelette at Lao Zhong Zhong Eating House (which i visited on a few occasions for their famous Lao Zhong Zhong Ngoh Hiang). 

However, taste is such a subjective matter; i seriously didn't want to spend my already-limited time on a post that's purely negative, especially when i had reviewed the ngoh hiang (as above and for review, please click here) before.

The reason for proceeding with this post is because there were other memorable non-food pictures being taken and i am a person who treasures his goofy family! 

It's also good to show the kids in different stages in life and i believe those who have been following my blog would have seen the physical developments of both Jovyn and Jerald; from infant, toddler to a primary school kid.

Although Jovyn used to live with my parents in her early stages in life, her poor grasp of Chinese has made it difficult for her to communicate well with my parents.

Both Jerald and Jovyn were resistant to frequent use of Mandarin and i guess the other option available for my parents would be to learn simple English! 

She appeared slimmer six months ago, in May, when these photographs were taken but in my recent Kusu Island post; weight-gain was evident, together with a missing front tooth! 

Mother and her children; my elder sister was always wrong identified as the youngest in the family depsite an age gap of 6 years with my younger sister. Sadly, the youngest was often thought to be the eldest child.

Forced kissing! 

Last picture - for a small kid, Jovyn is quite strong and her thumpings on my mom's back was said to be soothing and that's no joke coming from my mom who always preferred a masseur with strength! 

No comments:

Post a Comment