Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Jovyn - The Poser

It's a rare sight to see Jovyn so quiet; lying on the sofa bed in the living room of my quaint little three-room flat, her focus was on the screen ahead of her. Yes, the allure of the iPad / tablet which is like a technological god saver for a majority of the parenting population. 

However, once the cheeky grin appeared on her face, you know she is ready to abandon her ipadfor something else. The reason for that grin? My camera. 

She started posing for me and boy did i regret not getting those professional looking lighting kit so that my photographs would turn out better than the above! Want to give yourself a good laugh? Check out the following pictures and be tickled by her exaggerated expressions and poses! 

Last one was my favourite as she looked really puffed up like a body builder! p.s. just a short posting as i am feeling under the weather again. Darn, ageing is making hell of my immune system. 

4 comments:

  1. jane_who10:08 AM

    She is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jane_who10:10 AM

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your well wishes! still owe you a reply. :P

      Delete