Saturday, August 31, 2013

Blog Photographs used for 'Yuan' - A Publication by the Singapore Federation of Chinese Clan Associations

An A4-sized mailer was addressed to me yesterday by the Singapore Federation of Chinese Clan Associations. Now, i hardly read Chinese nowadays (except for the evening tabloid) so i absentmindedly thought it must be something i accidentally signed up for when answering a survey. 

Upon tearing the envelope apart, i saw the cover page was showing a topic (Getai) related to a subject i am interested in; the Chinese ghost month! Woah, my luck was not bad; SOMEONE actually knew and sent the publication to me! 

While flipping through the pages, the above photograph caught my attention; the picture of a typical getai audience setup where the front row is always empty looked kind of familiar.... 

Next page - damn, i confirmed i snapped this photograph too! I even mentioned in this very blog that Liu Ling Ling looked very unflattering in that outfit! You may check out the post here

I am credited!!! *happy* Honestly, i have never been convinced of my photo-taking skills but this is indeed a boost to my confidence! 

Thanks for sending the publication to me, Corine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment