Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mario Party 8 and Mario Kart - Nintendo DS Lite

How would i ever survive without this incredible gadget in my life??!?!

I know there's always my ipod touch (Tap Tap Revenge 2 etc) and novels/comic books to fall back on.

Worse come to worse, my battled Sony Ericsson K800i (i know it's time to change) has games that will help to decrease my boredom on the sardines-packed train and bus journeys!

Food DOESN'T help when i can be fined for even quietly sucking on a piece of sugar-free sweet!

Coming back, it has always been my dream to get a Nintendo portable console! From young, i can only looked with green envy whenever my cousins got a new Nintendo. I even had to resort to borrowing in order to play Pokemon.

Those were the days....

When i got my DS lite console 2 years back, i trawled the internet for free games, with Super Mario spinoffs as my top priority. Till now, i still prefer Mario-content games; especially Mario Party 8 and Mario Kart~!!

Mario Party 8
is a monopoly-inspired game but the gameplay is steeply enhanced with the touchscreen!! The main purpose of the game is to gain as many stars as you can.

My record is 39 stars for one game.

Dare to challenge me?
*with thunders N evil laughter*

Mario Kart
as the name suggests, is a racing game. Besides having cutesy characters like Mario, Princess Peach, Bowser, Yoshi etc etc, it has different items you can "eat" while you are racing! These items can usually help to win the race or at the very least, you would not lose THAT badly!

8 cups to compete for, 4 circuits for 1 cup, 3 different engine class, with a top 3-stars rank! It is very very entertaining when you are playing with friends! Imagine using the numerous items boxes to make them trip or fall into the volcano lava.

Sickening but really fun.

Dare to challenge me? (mine all 3 stars k!)
*with thunders N lightning N super haughty laughter*

============

Since i am so obscessed with DS Lite, it should be without question that i must get the new DSi LL!!!!

Not DSi hor, which is already passe in this fast-paced technological race!

DSi LL has a screen size of 4.2 inches okay! For comparison purpose, my DS lite has a screen size of 3 inches and the smaller one in the picture above is DSi, whic has a screen size of 3.2 inches.

Come to me my dear jumbo metal casing baby!!

Let's sincerely hope that the S$10 million TOTO winnings is for me to take!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment