After my first experience of the amazing khao soi at the food court filled with michelin outlets at Central Park Bangkok, I also opted for another dish. One that I attempted to visit a few years ago but it had yet to open for business then!
The original store of Ann Guay Tiew Kua Gai, is a Michelin bib gourmand eatery, and has been recognised every year since 2018! Too much of a hassle to travel to Chinatown, and I guess standards from this spin-off shouldn't be too much of a difference.
Signature Fried Flat Noodles with Chicken; I would have typically gone with the recommended one with pork, squids and prawns but I am not allowed to eat seafood for a month. :(
Compared to the one I had at Jay Thip Kuey Teow, this was so different! It's like eating crispy fried oyster in Singapore although more like noodles dipped in starch before being pan fried! Interesting and surprisingly addictive. Kind of regretted the chicken though, as it was only okay tasting and you need the chilli sauce to better it. Speaking of chilli, the use of fried oyster chilli from Hup Kee in Singapore would have been perfect!
=====
Address
946 Rama IV Rd, Parkside Market,
Lower Ground of Central Park Bangkok,
Si Lom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Menu
As above.
Pricing
Fried Flat Noodles with Chicken - 85 Baht





No comments:
Post a Comment