Thursday, November 21, 2019

Free Roaming Cattle and Buffalo @ Lantau Island [Hong Kong]

I was taking the photo of an eatery (above) where i had Ngong Ping's famous beancurd pudding when i heard a commotion behind me. Inheriting my mom's genes means i turned around immediately to check out the source! 

It's a bull (no see udders) right behind me and it appeared to be at ease around humans; trotting in a relaxed manner along Ngong Ping Piazza, with a companion right behind. 

Frankly, i must be crazy to get so near as the cattle did not seem to be herded by anyone and if it were to get irritated and head-butted me; i would have to stay in Hong Kong for an extended period of time, in a hospital. 

I should have taken a closer look at the above banner at the entrance of Ngong Ping Piazza; it's clearly stated that you might chance upon feral cattle and buffalo and one of the don'ts is don't approach! Heng that i didn't get attacked! 

=====

Location
Lantau Island,

No comments:

Post a Comment