Saturday, September 07, 2013

Another Payout from Nuffnang - Apparently Something Cool will Happen if i Blog about This!

In normal circumstances, i would not have blogged about this but since Nuffnang Finance has taken the trouble to inform me via email that something cool will happen if i do; i figured this shall count as a post when i am overseas as you read this. 

So, here's it! The Nuffnang cheque with a paltry payout of S$301.34! I shall now hope that the cool thing that was mentioned refers to a more generous payout next time around.

*keeping my fingers crossed*

2 comments:

  1. I blogged about it but nothing cool for me when I had my next payout. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn! Thanks for informing though! Time to explore other advertisement platforms! :P

      Delete